Page 1 of 19 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Game Club Round 4: A Miserable Pile of Secrets

1. TNL Game Club Round 4: A Miserable Pile of Secrets

Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill-needs a savior such as you!

I've been on a Castlevania HD kick lately, so now I want to go back and play SotN now. The good news about this is that it's released on XBLA and PSN and the rest of you cheap fucks know what to do if you're not interested in paying $5(Right?).

If you want to get fancy and play the saturn import so you can run around with Maria, go nuts.

Post Clear time, percent, and thoughts in here.

Don't play this game before midnight tonight or Opaque might flip out and murder you.
    I'm breaking your rules Opaque lolololol

2. Awesome choice.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. This game is so fucking good but I have played way too much of it. Tried to play the Saturn import once after my friend bought it though I think it was pretty ugly compared to the PS one or something like that. Maria was neat and all but not worth it for me, I just liked collecting items and leveling up and kicking ass.

Also: the fast-moving clouds in the sky for one of the areas was such an awesome background.

I can get behind this. How horrible does the PS3 upscaling make this look? I'm not sure if I know where my PS1 disc is.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. I guess I'll finish this game. Got through the first half of the castle a while ago but never did the upside down jams

6. Lots of people stop at the upside down jams.

I'd play the Saturn version as Maria for this if the game didn't seem to have annoying loading/map/whatever it was when compared to the PSX version.

Will probably just boot up PSX version.

7. I still need to finish the XBLA rev. I can get behind this.

It's the best game in the ass end of the Castlevania series. Thankfully, I just replayed this, but maybe I'll finish the Richter mode to get the 200/200 now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I've been on a Castlevania HD kick lately, so now I want to go back and play SotN now.
    Same! Although my plan was to play Castlevania III, IV and Rondo on Wii before moving on to SOTN.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Thankfully, I just replayed this, but maybe I'll finish the Richter mode to get the 200/200 now.
    I already beat the 360 rev as Richter, but maybe I'll try to get the full 200.6% for the final achievement I'm missing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMash View Post
    Same! Although my plan was to play Castlevania III, IV and Rondo on Wii before moving on to SOTN.

I already beat the 360 rev as Richter, but maybe I'll try to get the full 200.6% for the final achievement I'm missing.
    Get those nooks and crannies man! Dog swim ftw haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill-needs a savior such as you!

I've been on a Castlevania HD kick lately, so now I want to go back and play SotN now. The good news about this is that it's released on XBLA and PSN and the rest of you cheap fucks know what to do if you're not interested in paying $5(Right?).

If you want to get fancy and play the saturn import so you can run around with Maria, go nuts.

Post Clear time, percent, and thoughts in here.

Don't play this game before midnight tonight or Opaque might flip out and murder you.
    I'm breaking your rules Opaque lolololol
    I am a huuuuuuuge fan of sotn. Totally worth the buy on xbox/psn.
    Been a while but at one time I was working on a speed run, but the fastest I could get was 43 minutes. If only I had crazy thumbs and could do the speed slide thingy.

Wish I could get down with this tonight but I left my xbox at home so I wouldn't be too distracted
    Last edited by SpreadyMcButtcheeks; 11 Feb 2011 at 02:01 PM.