Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 515171819

Thread: TNL Game Club Round 4: A Miserable Pile of Secrets

1. It also amazes me how many people probably played through this game thinking it was over after the battle with Richter.

The internet and FAQs weren't big yet back in 1997, so I don't know if a lot of game magazines had the extra castle mentioned in their strategy guides or not.

Must've been really cool to find out about it back in the day.

I had the silver ring and the gold ring, and I wondered what the inscriptions on them meant, but I never put the two together and realized what you were supposed to do with them.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    The internet and FAQs weren't big yet back in 1997, so I don't know if a lot of game magazines had the extra castle mentioned in their strategy guides or not.
    Yes, it was all over the place. As I think I mentioned earlier, GameFan ruined it for me either before the game came out or in their review, Tips N Tricks had the usual maps and secrets all laid out, and so on.

3. I had no problems figuring it out on my own, but I was going for 100% completion at the time.

Here's a piano rendition of Lost Painting for those digging the soundtrack...

4. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    He seems like the kind of guy who'd wear scarves and attend poetry readings at coffee houses.
    So he's Destin.

5. Destin isn't gay.

6. Much to Ramon's chagrin.

7. We are both okay with it.

8. Plus every other line from Alucard is:

"......"

9. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Plus every other line from Alucard is:

"......"
    Doesn't sound like he reads poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    The internet and FAQs weren't big yet back in 1997
    Yes they were. GameFAQs was even around at that time. And usenet had all kinds of info.