Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1020222324

Thread: Crysis 2

Good question. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is three versions behind on Steam. I ended up just punching in the CD key I got on Steam into Origin to get the latest version.

This is incredibly gay. I'm not buying in game DLC either way, so they're taking down games over a feature I would never use. I'm never, ever buying a game from Origin, so they can fuck off with that.

What are you going to do about The Old Republic? What will win, your hatred of Origin or your love of Star Wars?

I was always getting that from retail, since there's zero chance I can resist a Collector's Edition. I still have my Galaxies Collector's Edition.

Eurogamer posted a really good editorial on this fiasco.

So now Crytek's CEO is admitting that the bullshit approach they took with Crysis 2 "backfired a bit." Of course, since then they decided to break whatever Valve's rule is that got it pulled from Steam, so they can keep their DX11 now. Assholes.

Hey, this game exists again! I'm grabbing it as soon as it hits 50% off.

8. Isn't Crysis 2 considered an EA Partners game? Too bad the rest of EA won't follow suit.

10. I've uninstalled my disc version of C2, since I got the Max Ed on sale for $10 once.

Crysis 3 should have DX11 at launch, building upon the DX11 ultra upgrade. I'm hoping they embrace PC as lead platform, then pare out features as necessary to maintain performance on consoles. No more "Maximum Console Port" business.