Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Generations After You Will Not Perceive Life As You Do

1. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Y'know what? I'm gonna call upon Advocate, who grew up in the Northeast and lived for a while here in beautiful North Carolina, to clarify just what these cultural barriers are that make written communication with these alien beings who speak the same tongue so difficult.

Because I think the truth of it is that you're just using the South as an excuse to act like a gimp.
    Truth be told ... no lies or bullshit.

NJ has a certain type of sarcasm that can be seen outside the Tri-State area(Philly Metro, Baltimore, and NYC) as real. I experienced plenty of times where I was being sarcastic and they took it as truth. So, in that sense BC is right.

Other than that ... yeah blanket statements.

Also: 25% ... Lawls.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I don't know what good that will do. Advocate is a pretty big asshole.

The boards most abrasive posters come from the Northeast.

And I don't give a shit about the Carolinas. If your state is under 25% black, you ain't southern. The only thing keeping Tennessee Southern is Memphis. The rest of the state is hill folk
    Your mom is hill folk.

3. Yo mama don't wear no drawers.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Uh, didn't read well, most of this thread outside of the first page, but nationalism came about for the first time in Western Civilization during the hundred years war, which was something like mid 1300's. I might be hazy on the dates, just wanted to fill you in though, not a 1700's development.
    Yep, but 1700s and the industrial revolution are largely seen as where nationalism developed into the norm.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Ic, you're not really abrasive.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    You can't explain that.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Your mom is Chewbacca.

8. Hairy!