Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Men...the Anime?

1. X-Men...the Anime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrSQ6MgkF0E

Just saw this on Japinator today.

Looks pretty decent so far. People are always quick to bring up the old 90's X-Men cartoon series and rag on it (justifiably so), but I thought the newer "Wolverine and the X-Men" series was pretty decent.

(OFFICIAL ANIMAX SITE HERE)

2. The trailer looks to be pretty much all title sequence footage. In anime, the title sequence is always going to be awesome and also rarely reflects the real show at all.

I'll still hold out hope that it can be good. Though I heard the other recent Marvel anime projects (Iron Man, Wolverine?) blew hard.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

3. I just got Iron Man and what's aired of Wolverine. I'll see how they end up before getting hyped for this.

4. I liked that really old X-Men cartoon pilot, with the surly australian wolverine and narration by Stan Lee.

5. Not as cool as
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I liked that really old X-Men cartoon pilot, with the surly australian wolverine and narration by Stan Lee.
    I think I still have my VHS copy of that somewhere. I remember buying it at a Walgreen's for $9.99 and thinking that was a really good deal.

7. Wolverine should be Australian. He represents everything Canadians aren't.

Also, there is no beating the 90's X-Men cartoon when it comes to theme songs.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

8. Wolverines are not marsupial!

9. If the show looks half as good as that opener, I'm all about it. And I do not remember our 90's Xmen looking half that cool.

10. Break Out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!