Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Mississippi

1. Biloxi/Gulfport was quite nice. I didn't mind it at all when I lived there for about a year. Bear in mind this was before Katrina; I can't speak as to how it is now.

Stopping in the northern part of the state when passing thorough on I-20, I wasn't quite as impressed. The best thing Mississippi has going for it is that it's next to Louisiana. It's impossible to look too bad next to that fucking toilet of a state.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. Louisiana is less shitty than Mississippi (but not by much). Both southern parts of the state are better, though

3. Attached Images Attached Images  
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Louisiana is less shitty than Mississippi (but not by much). Both southern parts of the state are better, though
    That's not true because Louisiana has Shreveport and Mississippi doesn't. And Shreveport is the worst.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. Quote Originally Posted by squall_vb View Post
    Biloxi/Gulfport was quite nice.

Been there a few times, it's the only experience I have in Mississippi
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

7. Stationed in Biloxi for 7 months. Shithole confirmed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MtzeP.jpg[/IxG]
    Sucks in the rain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Netwurked View Post
    Stationed in Biloxi for 7 months. Shithole confirmed.
    Were you at Keesler? Because Keesler could be in the middle of Disney World, and Disney World would look bad by association.