Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Mississippi

I don't remember the food pyramid saying processed sugar was ok. Am I the only one that didn't have a part dedicated to lard and cake?

2. That's because the lard is in everything.

3. Like your dad's dick.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. University of Mississippi students interrupt a play about gay intolerance by shouting intolerant gay slurs:

http://thedmonline.com/um-students-f...-disrupt-play/

Many members of an audience of mostly Ole Miss students, including an estimated 20 Ole Miss football players, openly disrespected and disrupted the Ole Miss theater department’s production of “The Laramie Project” Tuesday night at the Meek Auditorium.

Cast members of the play, which is about an openly gay male who was murdered in Laramie County in Wyoming, said members of the audience became so disruptive at times that they struggled completing the play.

According to the play’s director and theater faculty member Rory Ledbetter, some audience members used derogatory slurs like “fag” and heckled both cast members and the characters they were portraying for their body types and sexual orientations. Ledbetter said the audience’s reactions included “borderline hate speech.”

“I am the only gay person on the cast,” junior theater major Garrison Gibbons said. “I played a gay character in the show, and to be ridiculed like that was something that really made me realize that some people at Ole Miss and in Mississippi still can’t accept me for who I am.”

I would have thought with their new mascot, the black bear, that they loved big ole gays.

6. I would have thought with their propensity towards sodomy and general corn-holery, that they loved big ole gays.

7. a dag gum it.

8. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt