can-nana fever

skatalites. already like:
    garden of love
    shame and scandal

hank williams. already like:
    your cheatin’ heart
    move it on over
    long gone lonesome blues

Just download a hank williams box set. Everything the man did was pretty good or great

I'm not even sure what this thread is about!

you know those threads where people ask questions that they could google, its ones of thsoe.

Yeah, but the first post doesn't make sense. he's looking for what... other songs by bands he likes, or other bands that sound like those songs?

6. I think it's the songs. But then I don't know how he likes Electric Wizard if he doesn't 'already like' any of their songs.

I am confuse.

Everyone is. Except for Buttcheeks, which means something has gone horribly wrong.

I figured he didn't post any songs under electric wizard because he was lazy and didn't feel like looking at track names. The other bands he did from memory.

Saying "Already like" implies that he wants to hear more songs from those people that he will like (but has not heard yet).

I'm not sure why he needs our help with this, if that is the case. He could type in the songs he likes into youtube and just click on shit on the side until he finds new stuff. Or download the full albums.

9. Indeed. Segata_Sanshiro, it is my recommendation that you listen to songs by the artists you've listed above. It's really the only way.

10. I recommend he listen to the album In Search Of by Fu Manchu.
    Ever since Pacrappa recommended it to me, I've listened to it at least once a week.