Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: 8 Tons of Lost Mayan Treasure

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    On top of that, to this day we can't figure out what the fuck Frog is ever talking about!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    That's because only Frogacuda understands everything about culture everywhere.
    I really for the life of me don't understand what is so fascinating about the fact that a few of my friends told me a word means something different to them than it did for me growing up in another state.

Nor can I possibly imagine why you would think this means I'm proclaiming to be particularly knowledgeable about anything (in fact I was sort of implying the opposite by acknowledging these differences in usage exist and that I'm not always aware of them). The only thing I've ever claimed to be much of an expert on is old video games.

Urbandictionary gets millions of hits based on precisely this sort of ambiguity, it's really not very noteworthy at all. They also know that bobos=no-name kicks if that's the joke somehow.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 05 Mar 2011 at 05:41 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    How does it take 40 years to study a document?

I mean lets be honest, if it takes that long for anyone to decode it they're probably grasping at straws.
    Google the Voynich Manuscript. 40 years isn't shit.

Someone better get murdered on this expedition in Mexico. No expedition is worth reading about without sex, assault rifles, and violent death.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 05 Mar 2011 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You're acting like they just set down and read the Dresden for years and years. That fucking book has been in a library for CENTURIES! They know what's in the fucking book! There's only like four of them in decent condition. The natives, to this day, can speak their language but asshole fucking faggot ass bishops burned their books and punished them for trying to write. So what left than these four books? Etchings in stone. But this isn't dry Egypt where stone lasts forever it's the GODDAMN tropics! The jungle is slowing destroying the temples. That is what took forty -- fuck that -- a hundred years... to find these writing in deteriorated stone and then piece a puzzle together out of it. Shit ain't easy.
    Why didn't they just Google it?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    My political beliefs basically boil down to "fuck off"
    Why isn't that a major political party in this country? Shit would get better over night.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Why isn't that a major political party in this country? Shit would get better over night.
    there is ...

F.I.F.O.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.