Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Skullgirls (2D Tag-em-outs Girly Type Fighter)

1. Bleh I'm using the 360 pad and I'm just bad at fighters. I'd have to dedicate a lot more time than I think I want to.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Bleh I'm using the 360 pad and I'm just bad at fighters. I'd have to dedicate a lot more time than I think I want to.
    Get the updated one... really. It's still far from perfect but leagues ahead of the regular d-pad.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. Spend $20 and get a FightPad imo.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Bleh I'm using the 360 pad and I'm just bad at fighters. I'd have to dedicate a lot more time than I think I want to.
    You can make the regular 360 controller a lil better by shaving or sanding the inner ring of the Dpad so diagonals register better. Its not perfect but when I wanna play a 4 button fighter and don't feel like draggin out a stick, my regular controller works in a pinch.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Spend $30 and get a wwf brawl stick imo.

6. Here's a decent list of references in the game. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...Out/SkullGirls

I got this, but didn't put any time into it because of D3 and my Fez save file blowing up. The loading between training sections is just completely awful.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

7. Finally getting the hang of the game, even with the pad as there aren't really a lot of really difficult inputs. Working on getting decent with just Valentine, while trying to decide on a second character. Learned a few mixups, resets, and crossups and can actually lay down some good damage with her now. Still haven't seen anyone else from TNL on for this.

8. If you see me on and want to play, just send an invite, I'll always throw down some games. I haven't played it since the night after it came out, but I'm always up for games with TNL.

9. Donk

10. I no longer have my xbox.