Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Guilty Gear (No News, Just Confirmation)

1. I'll be honest, the last time I played Guilty Gear all I was doing is pushing buttons. I picked up Venom just to chip people to shit and throw constant cue balls for pressure. When I used Chipp he was great to land hits with but his damage output is Firebrand level.
    Last edited by Razor Ramon; 09 Jul 2012 at 05:15 PM.

2. I love his stupid "FIND ME" abilities.

Also I had no idea who ABA was until Mechdeus mentioned him playing her because I remember getting dominated by his version of her. (Because I never really played the games)

3. Scrubby ABA is AMAZING against people who want to air recover and try to retaliate, because her super armor just eats it while she pounds the shit out of them some more. One of my friends who's normally very calm and collected got straight up pissed off at me for using her and being "cheap," when really all he had to do in order to beat me was block after air recovering.

I never got good with her because I was using a pad all the time back then and a lot of her combos involve half-circles which I'm terrible at with a pad. I could probably get halfway decent these days if I feel up for it.

4. Man I just wish I was playing slash. Or reload.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life