Thread: Trading forum?

1. Sweat Trading forum?

Sorry to be a bother, long-time lurker here but rarely a poster...
    anyway I was logged in as a guest and browsing around when I saw something in the Trading forum I wanted to PM about. When I logged in, the trading sub-forum is no longer there and the thread I was looking at gives a message that I don't have permission to use that board.

What gives? Hope there's not a minimum post requirement now; have been visiting these forums for years now and used the marketplace successfully in the past.

Sorry again for the post; it irks me as a lurker to have to chime in over something like this. hehe. Wasn't sure who to send a PM about the issue so I posted here, if it's the wrong place or just seen as clutter, mods please move/delete/PM-me as necessary (Thanks!)

2. Hi Cabbage! Do you know Pineapple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. and Peas?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Of all the boards to lurk...

5. I had to ban you out of mine.

6. Sounds like there's something out of whack with how forum permissions are set, because either any kind of member should be able to get to it if guests can, or guests shouldn't be able to if your level of account can't.

I can't personally get deep enough into the admin section to check the permissions, so hopefully Nick or one of the other top folks will see this and figure out what's going on. Also, this was definitely the right place to post about the issue you're having.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. There was indeed an error with the permissions. You're all clear, cabbage. Feel free to send me a PM or post here if I can help you further.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Feel free to... post.

9. Swiss chard.

broccoli rabe
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.