Page 1 of 26 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Japan Quake

Japan Quake

Is bbobb dead?

2. Yes. At least that is what I am assuming since I haven't seen him on WoW today.

3. bbobb lives in Japan?

Not anymore.

5. If he lives in the northeast part of the country, I'd say he's proper fucked.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

I hope Hello Kitty is ok!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Is bbobb dead?
    That would be nice.

hope he's ok
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. Wow. Had not heard of this. I lived in the northeast corner. I've hung out in Sendai a couple of times. It was a 2 hour bullet train away from where I lived. Hope people are ok!
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Is bbobb dead?
    Update: bbobb is not dead.

10. Thanks for the concern folks. I'm fine down here in the south. We've had some tsunamis around 2 meters but that's it. Coastal roads are closed off and we are under warning still but they're not expecting anything too bad. The north is pretty terrible though. Been watching the news all afternoon and evening. They're estimating over 300 people dead now. And watching the tsunamis roll in in the north on tv is scary. The quake was so close to the mainland that the tsunamis hit really fast after the quake and were a lot bigger then they initially expected. The first warning was thinking just 4 meters or so near the epicenter. The 15 min later it was 6 meters. Then about 15 min after that over 10 meter tsunamis started hitting up there. Pretty freaky.
    Where's m? She was up in that area when she was in japan. Would be good to know everyone is alright. Also hopefully shou can check in to report on how Tokyo is. From the news it looks like the city is fine but the trains shut down and that caused a lot of problems.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.