Page 1 of 17 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Not Just Pee Down the Sink?

1. Why Not Just Pee Down the Sink?

So this just popped into my head and I don't see any reason why you can't.

I mean it saves just as much water as when people don't flush except it's doesn't just leave pee sitting in there. You wash your hands after anyway, so soapy water chases it down. Is there any reason not to do it this way?

2. Because peeing in the shower is so much more satisfying.

I threw up in a sink once when I had no other choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Well obviously you pee in the shower.

I'm talking about when you don't want to take all your clothes off.

4. I peed in the sink at a hotel because there were no private bathrooms, but every room had a sink.
    I've peed down the big sink in my laundry room a few times. It's the best place inside to pee that is still outside my apartment, so if I need to go badly enough and my apartment door is is closed, that's where I go.

5. used to pee in sinks all the time at house parties. too many bad memories to make a habit of it again.

6. It makes sense but there is just a particular oddity to peeing in the sink...
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

7. Peeing in the shower is the only reason to get out of bed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    It makes sense but there is just a particular oddity to peeing in the sink...
    I think it has more to do with the National Media saying "Eagles fans at The Vet would pee down the sinks."
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. IT'S ALL PIPES WHATS THE DIFFERENCE

10. I've done it more than once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by squall_vb View Post
    I threw up in a sink once when I had no other choice.
    I've done this too. Fuck it.