Thread: "I Call Dibs" - Group Buying

"I Call Dibs" - Group Buying

Would anyone be interested in group buying of games, online?

I do a lot of "lot" buying on ebay and other sites. It is a pretty easy way to make extra cash. Lots tend to go for cheaper than normal auctions because most people can't be bothered to dig through every lot on ebay to find the games they want. And many people are buyers and have no interest in reselling the games they don't want.

We have a couple people here that still actually play games (vintage ones even) and I was wondering if there was enough interest to break lots up?

Like say you find a group of games with only one game you want, but you remember Mzo wanted Super happy Mario time and Josh wanted Hello Kitty War Games Attack. You could post in the thread that you will be buying the lot and they would let you know if they are interested.

thoughts?

I would be interested in Hello Kitty War Games Attack.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Would anyone be interested in group buying of games, online?
    Not with you.

Feeling is mutual.

5. Except when it's between you and a woman.

6. Let me know when you find a lot with Suikoden 2, Valkyrie Profile, Tron Bonne, Mega Man Legends 2, Lunar 2 Complete, Brigandine, Arc the Lad Collection, Bust a Grove 2, Persona 1 or 2, Tales of Destiny 1 or 2, or Tactics Ogre for about $15 each. I'll take any of those.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Let me know when you find a lot with Suikoden 2
    Still wondering why that's not on PSN yet.

I'd be interested if anything pops up that I need/like. Somehow I doubt anyone else is buying any Neo Geo game lots right now though.

9. While what IP is saying about lots used to be accurate, these days it seems like the lots go for as much if not more than what everything broken up would sell for. At least with games and systems, that's my finding. I used to be able to get Sega Genesis/CD combos or Sega Saturns with a smattering of games for about the cost of just the system. Not anymore! Even with the aid of sniping tools, I find that they get bid up to retail.

10. Yeah, SSJN is right. There was a time when you could hit gold with buying in lots but there are just too many people going after them anymore and they end up going to far more than they should be if resellers are the ones bidding on them. The only thing I can think of is that stores are buying them up and then jacking up the prices way higher than they should be in their B&M locations (I've seen this happening more and more around here recently).

The best thing to do now is jump on new BiN listings that are priced too low. Something like this.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in