Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Spring 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    It gives Yoshi a much-needed sense of purpose to have a bunch of threads on the first page with his name on them.

No joke. That's all it is.
    They were quarterly before I happened to realize what day it was for the last two. The haul thread is monthly too, and I started a couple of those, but kof has done the last few. Feel free to make up some pyscho babble bullshit about that too.

You should start a thread in Sound Off to tell us about your daddy issues. It'll make you feel better.

2. I really enjoy starting page 1 threads.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    It gives Yoshi a much-needed sense of purpose to have a bunch of threads on the first page with his name on them.

No joke. That's all it is.
    My original threads suck but his rehashing of other peoples threads every few months are somehow needed and valid.

Gotcha.

4. ...Can you read?

5. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Darksiders is super...
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    ...Can you read?
    Of course he can. He became an expert in that while working at Fry's, just like processor architecture.

7. Angry Birds.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Halo Reach - got the Defiant map pack for free so popped this in. Fun like Halo is but armor lock is so dumb. defiant is hella lazy too.
    There's no armor lock in Firefight Arcade, but that doesn't address your point of contention (competitive multiplayer). I'm alright with armor lock, granted the other day when Chux and I played Team Slayer, an opposing team had multiple players with it and it was a little annoying, but I still think it's okay and will occasionally use it as my load-out.

Haven't picked up either map pack DLC, at least as of yet, can't say I care much about new maps (doesn't help that it's only 3 maps per).

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    If you do this one tell me, I'll play it too.
    Heh, I'd be tempted to also start playing it.

let's diffusionx: Darksiders?

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    ...Can you read?
    I can! I could even read five years ago when the admins told us the database was no longer a problem and we didn't have to endlessly make new versions of threads for no reason!

One "What are you playing thread" would be more convenient and logical than a new one every three months. I mean, what, are any of you guys specifically going back and searching for what you played in a specific season of some specific year? Probably not, but even if you were you could still find that in one larger thread just as easily. We don't even need monthly haul threads anymore, we could just have a single one and shit it could probably even be stickied for convenience.