Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

2. It's gonna have to be A LOT meatier than the Mercs modes in 4 and 5 to justify splitting it off as a separate, full-price product.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. I'm surprised Capcom still makes games at all for systems that don't facilitate DLC rape. Although spinning an RE4 mini-game off into a full-priced retail game is along similar lines.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I'm surprised Capcom still makes games at all for systems that don't facilitate DLC rape.
    Who says this won't? This game was touted as having all the content of 4 and 5's Mercs modes, but it's looking like it doesn't even have fucking Leon (nor Ada, Sheva, Barry, Excella, etc.). I'm hoping they're just unlockable rewards that haven't been revealed yet, but my heart says "paid DLC keys".

5. Maybe when the 3DS gains access later this month things will change, but so far WiiWare isn't really big on DLC in general (or is it? I never use it, and am going on what I've read), at least not compared to PSN and XBL.

6. What's up with the obviously too hi-res to be 3DS footage in that trailer?

Bullshots?

I hated the Mercenary and multiplayer modes in RE5 so this can go straight to hell. There is some kind of code programmed in that teleports a zombie directly behind you to grab you at the worst possible time, always.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

You guys are worried about DLC and characters and AI when this game won't even be playable with one analog stick. Let's check the list:

Sidescroller? Nope
    Racer? Nope
    Rails shooter? Nope

Unplayable on 3DS confirmed.

9. Mercs in RE4 only used one analog stick and most people seemed to like it okay.

You couldn't move and shoot though. This one claims you can.