Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1828303132

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Spring 2011)

1. 360: Finishing Alice: Madness Returns with a little DiRT 3 here and there.
    PC: Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, Jamestown, Star Monkey, Ultra Assault, A.R.E.S.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

2. I just bought Bleach: Dark Souls (aka Bleach 2, Bleach 2nd, or whatever) for DS. I love it. Quite possibly my favorite fighting game ever. Looks fantastic on my DSi XL, even though it's a few years old.

And then I read the TNL thread and wanted to kill myself. Late '00s TNL cynicism at its worst.

Anyone still playing Bleach 2 on DS? I'd love to play with someone.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. F.E.A.R. 3 (or F.3.A.R. as the box says) just arrived. Except for the use of regen health, this is still a proper F.E.A.R. title complete with slow-mo.
    Point Man starts out held prisoner by Armacham goons, then must fight and shoot his way out, later looking for his teammate Jin Sun-Kwon. There are different challenges (e.g. perform 3 backstab kills, get X kills with this weapon, get so many items, blow up 3+ enemies with an explosive, or rack up a number of kills) that will give you points. Getting enough points will level you up and can give you a new power. You have to earn the slide kick, but this comes early. Just using Sprint+Melee will do it- no crouching needed. You can get bonuses at the end of a level for beating the par time or by getting a "clean run" (no death?). The Commando difficulty level offers a decent challenge. F.E.A.R. 3 uses just Steamworks- with no Securom or other 3rd party DRM bullshit. Lithtech Jupiter EX has been ditched in favor of the Despair Engine.

AFTER you clear an Interval as Point Man, you can play it as Fettel. Peter Lurie from the first game is back to do his voiceovers. Familiar enemy phrases like "He wiped out the whole squad!" or "Can anyone see him?" return, and there are plenty of new ones.

4. In between my play time with Tron Evolution and I am still chipping away at Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection. I'm near the end and hopefully get to move onto the Interlude and finally the After Years
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

Why do you idiots keep posting in the wrong thread?

This one had to be higher on the list when gameoverDude posted at least.

6. I'm playing Mary-Oh Brothers

7. Well, I just beat Shadows of the Damned, and I have Portal 2 for PC, but I can only run it at the tower I have at work, so I borrowed the PS3 version and hope to play it with the gf this weekend...maybe I could convince her toooo play during her birthday party.

That won't work...