Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog Rescue Center and a Giant Bitch

Dog Rescue Center and a Giant Bitch

Not bitch as in a female dog, but a whore of a woman who I have to contact in order to inquire about adopting a collie.

So, I found a great rescue dog to which I am interested in adopting. I called to get more info about him, and see if an apartment would be a suitable home. Well, my first call was greeted with an extremely hostile shout of "HELLO!?!?! HELLO!?!?! HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!" I mean, my ears were on fire from her screaming. Every attempt I tried at speaking was returned with a "HHHEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!!??!?!?!?!"

Bad connection? I don't know. I called back. This time she was even more angry. About what? Who fucking knows. But after a few "HELLLOOOO!?!?"s and several attempts of asking if I've reached the rescue center, she tossed out a "FUCK! FUCK YOU IN THE ASS YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Um.

So, I am at a loss. I quadruple checked that the number was correct. It is. This woman is in charge of many dogs, and she's the president of a non-profit rescue center in Texas. I don't trust that her dogs are being treated correctly, especially since she gets so batshit over an obvious bad phone connection.

What should I do? I want this dog even more now, especially since it's possibly being mistreated. Where does one go to report incidents like this? Is this even anything someone will take seriously?

Those poor, poor collies!
    I took all your French Toast.

2. Can you go there in person?

It's a bit of a drive, being 3-4 hours away I guess I could next time I am in the area, however. I just worry the dog will be taken by then, considering he's extremely beautiful!

Well, that was quick. He's already taken off their website. Damn. I still want to report this woman, however. I don't trust her around animals...

I'm betting she couldn't hear you.

6. Just because she's in a bad mood with what appears to be prank callers doesn't mean she's bad to the dogs.

I mean, she could be, but it's also equally as likely that she loves these dogs and gets angry at people who appear to be fucking with the shelter in any way. Like an over protective mother bear.

7. Do it

8. I deal with shelter dogs a lot (have two right now) and those people are great to the dogs but fucking socially awkward with people.

Just think on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm betting she couldn't hear you.
    I know, but that sort of reaction wasn't necessary. I really cannot describe into text how she acted. She was screaming as if someone was raping her daughter right in front of her. Over not being able to hear a phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Just because she's in a bad mood with what appears to be prank callers doesn't mean she's bad to the dogs.

I mean, she could be, but it's also equally as likely that she loves these dogs and gets angry at people who appear to be fucking with the shelter in any way. Like an over protective mother bear.
    Possibly, but she's the president of a business. A non-profit business responsible for the well-being of dozens of dogs. If she can't handle phone calls, find another job. If she loses her cool over not hearing someone on the phone, what does she do to a dog that pisses on her furniture?

Maybe sex?