Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fighting games for 360

1. Where is the gentler, kinder TNL? We need to embrace the 40 something year old who lives in mom's basement demographic.

2. You do realize I'm planning on buying a house within the next year, right? And this sale will help paving the way to make that happen, like tic damage in an MvC3 match.

And El contrar on "nobody gives a fuck" I've done several deals through this site.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

With nobodies.

4. Goddamnit man I would have loved to pick up Shadowrun along with the other game Timing!!!

Also Beefy is cool and has been a good seller in the past, you all should really find something better to do than shit up his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    nobodies.

6. Payment received Pineapple. Game will get to you by Tues. KoF XII is gone!!

In many other places, shitting up sales threads will get you teh bann hammar!

Any use for leaving sales prices listed? It may help other people appraise games who are trying to sell them in a search, or does it clog up your Internets?

And don't worry Pinne about Shadowrun - I'll have several other games up if a lot sale doesn't go through, you'll probably see something else you'll like.
    Last edited by Beefy Hits; 08 Apr 2011 at 05:20 PM.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

7. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits View Post
    You do realize I'm planning on buying a house within the next year, right?
    Until you do where will you be living?

8. His mom's house

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits View Post
    In many other places, shitting up sales threads will get you teh bann hammar!
    Whatever. You're little more than a spammer. Get fucked.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits View Post
    El contrar
    lol.