Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnold Finally Announces His First Post-Governor Role

1. Arnold Finally Announces His First Post-Governor Role

This will be gay beyond words. It pains me to have to say that, but it will most likely be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Entertainment Weekly
    Arnold Schwarzenegger is back as 'The Governator'

He’s been a famous body builder. He’s been a killer cyborg from the future. He’s been Governor of California. And now, in this week’s exclusive cover scoop, Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals his plans for the next phase of his extraordinary career: He’s going be a cartoon superhero, known as The Governator. “When I ran for governor back in 2003 and I started hearing people talking about ‘the Governator,’ I thought the word was so cool,” Schwarzenegger, 63, tells EW in his first press interview since leaving office last January. (Watch an EW-exclusive video of Schwarzenegger talking about the project.) “The word Governator combined two worlds: the world of politics and the movie world. And [this cartoon] brings everything together. It combines the governor, the Terminator, the bodybuilding world, the True Lies…”

The animated TV show and comic book, being co-developed by no less a superhero authority than Spider-Man co-creator Stan Lee (pictured, right), won’t be out until next year, but this week EW offers an exclusive early look at Arnold’s cartoon alter-ego. “The Governator is going to be a great superhero, but he’ll also be Arnold Schwarzenegger,” Lee says of the semi-fictional character. “We’re using all the personal elements of Arnold’s life. We’re using his wife [Maria Shriver]. We’re using his kids. We’re using the fact that he used to be governor. Only after he leaves the governor’s office, Arnold decides to become a crime fighter and builds a secret high-tech crime-fighting center under his house in Brentwood.”

Along with the Arnold Cave, the Governator will have a fleet of super vehicles at his disposal, a closet full of “Super Suits” that allow him to fly and perform other super stunts, and a team of colorful sidekicks, such as Zeke Muckerberg, the precocious 13-year-old computer whiz who acts as the Governator’s cybersecurity expert. Naturally, there will also be recurring supervillains — including an evil organization called Gangsters Imposters Racketeers Liars & Irredeemable Ex-cons (or G.I.R.L.I.E. Men, for short). For Schwarzenegger, the cartoon is obviously the next best thing to being President. “I love the idea of a control center below my house with a path so that boats and submarines can go right into the ocean,” he tells EW. “In the cartoon, my house is much closer to the beach than where we live, but, you know, it’s a cartoon.”
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	governator-stan-lee_320.jpg 
Views:	530 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	60977  

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I'm glad Stan Lee has a good retirement plan set up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. At last, something to fill that void Stripperella's cancellation left behind.

I'm a little saddened that's probably a serious thought someone is having when they see this.

4. Has Stan Lee done anything since the 60's that isn't shit?

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    At last, something to fill that void Stripperella's cancellation lady behind.
    Last edited by Razor Ramon; 31 Mar 2011 at 01:39 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Has Stan Lee done anything since the 60's that isn't shit?
    Not a single goddamn thing. I think everything he did in the 60s gets him a pass, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	schwarzenegger_beach.jpg 
Views:	544 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	60984  
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

8. Thank you for that...
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    [IMAGE]
    I like how I fixed my iPhone screw up before your picture happened. Get wrecked.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Proto Man View Post
    You probably don't even look that good now.