Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BloodRayne: Betrayal

BloodRayne: Betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    Everyone's favorite (by default) redheaded, Nazi-fighting half-vampire is rising once again, this time with the help of an unlikely ally. Majesco is bringing back its pre-Cooking Mama, pre-casual property Bloodrayne in BloodRayne: Betrayal. The new game is the work of WayForward Technologies, a developer best known for games like A Boy and His Blob, Contra 4, and Shantae, and not really for grimdark games.

It's also the developer's first Xbox 360 and PS3 project, due for XBLA and PSN this summer. Betrayal is a 2D side-scroller with "new characters, gruesome environmental puzzles and a full arsenal of lethal weapons including Rayne's signature arm blades" -- and, of course, a "deadly dose of bloodshed."
    Link

This shouldn't be developed for kids like their Batman game, so maybe this will finally be the WayForward game we know they can do.

2. I've never played a BloodRayne game. I don't remember anyone ever saying they were any good.

You missed the point entirely.

4. Wayforward 2D + HD + over the top M-rated shit could be good times. On the radar.

5. Yeah, Wayward+2D is a winning combo. I never played the first BloodRayne but I got the second one on discount and enjoyed it. Nice and violent with some decent action. This could be great.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This shouldn't be developed for kids like their Batman game, so maybe this will finally be the WayForward game we know they can do.
    What's wrong with their Wii and DS Batman games?
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

7. GIVE ME NEW PHANTOM DUST

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    What's wrong with their Wii and DS Batman games?
    I thought they were way too easy. Plus the Wii one uses waggle bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    so maybe this will finally be the WayForward game we know they can do.
    Contra 4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    GIVE ME NEW PHANTOM DUST
    I wholeheartedly agree, but how does it involve Wayforward?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

10. You missed both of their points. Yoshi is saying a potential kick ass Wayforward game on a proper system (not a DS) and Phantom Dust was published by Majesco.