Page 11 of 537 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I don't care if it's a million times more powerful than the PS3. If they fuck up the online service and rely on gimmicky motion control this time around, I won't even look at the thing.

2. I'm still just not buying any of this. While it does fit a regular generational timeline, I still don't think we'll hear anything at E3. Its always interesting though how crazy the controller rumors get. I could have sworn the Wii saw similar touch screen on the controller rumors.

Hopefully people keep this stuff in their minds as rumors. I always find it stupid when people buy into rumors hardcore and then when the actual thing doesn't live up to the rumors they flip the fuck out.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I won't flip out. If it's not significantly more powerful than the PS3, I save $350-400.

I'm looking forward to you buying it based on specs alone, then blowing your asshole inside out when the games are shit.

Just saying...

I don't deny that for a second. However, these days the vast majority of good games are multiplatform for better or worse, so if this has the best version, that makes it worthwhile. For stuff later this year like LA Noire, Shadows of the Damned, Silent Hill: Downpour, etc., there is no PC version, so the best console version wins. The equivalents next year could be on this thing.

6. I hope "3rd party support" is a feature listed on the back of the box this thing ships in.

Not good enough. It needs a big, red starburst on the front that says "NOW WITH THIRD PARTY SUPPORT!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I'm still just not buying any of this. While it does fit a regular generational timeline, I still don't think we'll hear anything at E3. Its always interesting though how crazy the controller rumors get. I could have sworn the Wii saw similar touch screen on the controller rumors.

Hopefully people keep this stuff in their minds as rumors. I always find it stupid when people buy into rumors hardcore and then when the actual thing doesn't live up to the rumors they flip the fuck out.
    You won't have to wait that long. On Tuesday morning at 3 am, Nintendo will be streaming their investor conference live. Chances are they will start talking about it then. What makes this investor conference special enough to provide a stream when pretty much all the other ones haven't?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    What makes this investor conference special enough to provide a stream when pretty much all the other ones haven't?
    Nintendo heard the internet was invented last week?

10. what ever happened to the idea of using the ds or whatever as a controller for some games? whatevs.