Page 15 of 537 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

1. I don't even like web browsing without forward and back buttons. It's as necessary as a scroll wheel for me now that I'm accustomed to it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    You still have to lift your fingers/thumb when you hit the edge of the trackball enclosure.
    If it's under your fingers you certainly never need to. There are four fingers on that part of most people's hands, you can use more than one to keep moving. As for the thumb or one finger, you can spin the ball to keep it moving while you reposition. No downtime.

But I agree with the rest of your post which is why I stopped using them. There simply isn't enough of a demand for them to make fancy ones.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    You still have to lift your fingers/thumb when you hit the edge of the trackball enclosure.
    I do like trackballs, but they don't have enough buttons. Anything less than five buttons is unacceptable on a gaming mouse.
    The real advantage is just that you have a lot more physical coordination and precision in your thumb than your whole arm. Gross motor movement is inherently less precise.

I only use my wrist to move my mouse, and almost 12 years of marriage has made that an extremely honed and precise instrument.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    To whom it may concern:

Re: Wii's successor system

Nintendo Co., Ltd. has decided to launch in 2012 a system to succeed Wii, which the company has sold 86.01 million units on a consolidated shipment basis between its launch in 2006 and the end of March 2011.

We will show a playable model of the new system and announce more specifications at the E3 Expo, which will be held June 7-9, 2011, in Los Angeles.

Sales of this new system have not been included in the financial forecasts announced today for the fiscal term ending March 2012.
    I'm so pissed that I'm not going to E3 this year, although I suspect "playable model" means behind closed doors anyway.

6. To be revealed at E3.

7. I think I only get to go to E3 for 1 day this year. I am sure lines will be insane so do i:

A: Go check out the NGP

Or

B: Check this thing out?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

A. Go check out the NGP, ask the rep if Uncharted is going to force touchscreen use, and if he answers yes, punch him in the face.

Nintendo confirmed this bitch. I'm not reading the thread, so eat my ass if someone already posted that.

10. ITT we copy NEOGAF titles, yay!

We're getting a wii HD at E3? The only good thing that will come from this is perhaps pushing Microsoft and Sony to start revealing some future plans.