Page 16 of 537 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

In typical logical, well written fashion, Eurogamer's Digital Foundry makes sense of what we think we know so far. Their conclusions make perfect sense and are a major letdown:

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Foundry
    We would be surprised and delighted by a technological leap ahead of the current generation, but our gut feeling is that the true innovation surrounds the controller and how the platform holder will make use of it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    In typical logical, well written fashion, Eurogamer's Digital Foundry makes sense of what we think we know so far. Their conclusions make perfect sense and are a major letdown:

Well duh... Nintendo + Perfect Sense = Major Letdown.

Edit: My absolute favorite part of this thread is how staunch Johnpv was in his belief that it'd never happen so soon.
    Further Edit: Any company that puts a Killer Instinct port or remake out gets my money on a new console, no questions asked. go fuck yourself if you hate KI
    Last edited by Chux; 25 Apr 2011 at 01:04 PM.

I didn't want to literally type that, but the thought occurred to me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Stop Snitchin'
    ITT we copy NEOGAF titles, yay!

We're getting a wii HD at E3? The only good thing that will come from this is perhaps pushing Microsoft and Sony to start revealing some future plans.
    Every part of that post except E3 is weeks behind.

[edit] If we get wired controllers again I'll hate. One of the big factors in me buying a PS3 was lag-free wireless controllers for my PS2 games, I do not like cords everywhere.
    Last edited by MechDeus; 25 Apr 2011 at 01:24 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Edit: My absolute favorite part of this thread is how staunch Johnpv was in his belief that it'd never happen so soon.
    I was wrong on them announcing it at this E3. I really didn't expect it to happen. That said however I've been predicting that they would release their next console at the end of 2012 for a few years now.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I love new console season.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

They probably would have waited until e3 to announce it but all of this info has been leaked already.

Unless, of course, the "leak" was intentional.

Stream imo

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I do not like cords anywhere.
    Fixed.

You're exactly right. Corded controllers = fuck off

10. Quote Originally Posted by Proto Man View Post
    I love new console season.
    If it were anybody but Nintendo, I'd love it too.

Sidenote: if it were 1985-whenever the SNES came out, it'd be the opposite.