Page 523 of 537 FirstFirst ... 509519521522523524525527 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 5369

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

Well, we're getting screwed on Fatal Frame. Digital only with Nintendo's awful account system, extremely limited native storage, $50, and region locking means I don't care anymore.

I'll wait until it's $20 or the Wii U gets hacked.

I already bit the bullet for an external drive, but the game still isn't worth $50 to me. I'll be waiting patiently for ~$20 as well.

3. See, you're both stupid for different reasons and so is NoA.
    Donk

Why are NSMBU and Luigi showing up here?

edit: It would help if I attached the right image:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Yoshi; 24 Aug 2015 at 02:32 PM.

5. I'm assuming it's a retail release of the combo pack. It was just a console pack-in before.

Ah, that would make sense.

edit: Also, Nintendo is foolish not to promote stuff like Rodea on that. Sure it's a third party game, but it's also exclusive.

7. Amiibo Enhanced Re Releases
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

They need one of those for Pikmin 3, as long as the original version gets patched for it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Well, we're getting screwed on Fatal Frame. Digital only with Nintendo's awful account system, extremely limited native storage, $50, and region locking means I don't care anymore.

That abortion on disc Devil's Third gets a physical release, but Fatal Frame doesn't? Shit is bonkers.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post

Well played Nintendo. Cuz seriously you haven't hemorrhaged shelf space or need a visible exclusive. And surely the king of supply/demand couldn't pull a Pokemon Conquest/Xenoblade constrained release with restock? Die now.