Page 535 of 537 FirstFirst ... 521531533534535536537 LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5369

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Starts with Pilotwings, SMW and F-Zero today, Earthbound and a few others 3/24
    There doesn't seem to be any way to see the direct right now. How are those games being handled?
    All of those would be better as 3D Classics style updates rather than ROMs.

2. o3DS doesn't run SNES well at all. 20ish FPS tops, that's before we get into taxing games like SMW2, or Starfox.

3. So if I bought Earthbound on Wii U, I can just download from the eShop on my n3DS without paying full price again, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Ha, no.
    I just checked and SMW is showing up $7.99

Get fucked Nintendo, I'll continue to use my emulators, since I've already bought this shit from you.

I really need to read up on how do so that.

6. If nothing else, they've provided us with an official emulator to inject into.

7. Your mom has an official emulator to inject into.

8. I will buy Earthbound on 3DS when Mother 3 is announced.

9. No, you have to buy it on Wii U, 3DS, and NX (both of them), so Nintendo knows how much you want it. Then they still won't release it because fuck you. So you just play the fan translation that's probably better than whatever heavily censored shit Nintendo would have released.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.