Page 536 of 537 FirstFirst ... 522532534535536537 LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 5369

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

1. Axiom Verge coming to the Wii U this year, thanks to BlitWorks handling the port. The plan is to have a playable demo at PAX East next month.

BlitWorks is a great porting studio, glad to hear that the Wii U port is in their hands. Sickhead Games, who helped with the Vita version that has just been submitted to Sony cert, will handle the also announced XBox One port.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    They'll really range from amazing to ugh, Star Fox again?
    i'm going through this thread to laugh at my own posts
    Donk

3. Still no Skyward Sword. Meh.

4. Lego City Wii U was a intelligent and well-executed console exclusive. Kids loved it. Dear N, hand TT a bag of cash to turn Lego Castle into a Dark Soul or Skyrim knockoff plz.

5. lol "a talking paint can"

That's some weak ass marketing.

7. It might be the worst thing I have seen in a long time.

Other than "Put Shadowman on your tombstone" and "Name your kid Turok" or whatever the hell it was. Or Forsaken's marketing

But all those are older than shit.

Nintendo of America's strategy is set by the offspring of a Super Eight Ball and a Ouija Board, so it shouldn't surprise us.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    It might be the worst thing I have seen in a long time.

Other than "Put Shadowman on your tombstone" and "Name your kid Turok" or whatever the hell it was. Or Forsaken's marketing

But all those are older than shit.
    I think both of those are real. I think they also offered to pay your speeding ticket for Burnout.