Page 2 of 537 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

1. Your mom does Netflix.

2. I don't give a flying fuck what kind of system they put out, so long as they finally give Killer Instinct the kind of makeover that SF and MK got.

Nintendo holds rights to that? Rare has many things which it could do but never will because of general apathy I guess. I haven't heard a better excuse.

Meanwhile, I can only imagine the price which Nintendo would set for such an imaginary machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    If it was $1000 I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    Rock on.

4. I stand corrected sir. And I guess I'd prefer such a wonderful dream not come true on any shitty Nintendo system anyhow.

5. I'd rather Killer Instinct remain like Thundercats - a fond memory of my youth, than revisited to the realization that it's actually quite shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Nintendo doesn't normally have any games anyway, so it's not like this is out of the ordinary.

Occam's Razor FTW
    Pretty much.

Plus they have a new Kirby and Pandora's Tower in the pipeline. And Last Story and/or Xenoblade, if they care to release them. Not to mention that the last few years they announce something big at E3 that's out by year's end. See NSMB Wii and DKCR.

So we're looking at 4-6 games on their slate for the Wii the forseeable future... That's about as many as we've known about at any point during the system's life, really.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 04 Apr 2011 at 09:13 AM.

7. I half expect Nintendo to hit a holiday pattern similar to what MS was aiming for a few years back. Instead of Halo, Gears, Halo, Gears it'd be New Mario, DKC, New Mario, etc.

8. I used to want to see a new Killer Instinct, but I don't think the Rare of today could do it and do the game justice.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Justice is the series not having a new entry in over a decade. Leave KI where it is; it's not like there aren't plenty of outlets for your shitty fighting game craving.

10. I'm kind of expecting some type of upgraded Wii, but not a whole new console.

I'm desperate for them to get a better dashboard, I can't believe there hasn't even been a small redesign in the years the Wii has been out.