Page 526 of 537 FirstFirst ... 512522524525526527528530 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5369

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Nintendo will never admit to having made arcade games.
    Let's talk about how great Popeye is. A game that will never again be available for purchase.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Let's talk about how great Popeye is. A game that will never again be available for purchase.
    Oddly enough, Nintendo licensed it to Namco for a cell phone version. I have no idea what company programmed it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    I would buy a digital version for sure, and Popeye is public domain now, so there aren't even licensing issues.

4. Sin & Punishment and Star Successor are on the VC today.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I would buy a digital version for sure, and Popeye is public domain now, so there aren't even licensing issues.
    Public domain in Obama's Europe maybe, but not these perfect United States for another decade.

Well shit

PSA: We're nearing the end of Best Buy's deal where you get Mario Maker buttons for preordering two select Wii U and/or 3DS games.

8. Yoshi and geo, where's that Pikmin 4 thread?

i'm pretty sure it's going to be on NX or a Wii U-NX cross platform thing. It wouldn't make sense for them to put the 4th entry on mobile and given Miyamoto's interest in getting all the tiny details, it wouldn't make sense for it to be on 3DS either.
    Donk

NZE mentioned it in the random gaming news thread, but there's nothing else to say yet.

10. Portable pikmin would be nice.