Page 456 of 537 FirstFirst ... 442452454455456457458460470 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5369

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

1. NES Remix is the best choice.

2. You want NES Remix. Wait for the next Mario vs DK

3. i could get DKCR3D and sell the cartridge and buy an eShop card....

or some groceries...

Club Nintendo Reward this year should've just been a $15 coupon for groceries
    Donk

4. that would actually be useful

5. I'm leaning towards NES Remix, but I don't currently have a Wii U. I am planning to pick one up in the next month or so. If I claim the prize now, is there an expiration date on the actual download code?

6. Blah, none of those rewards are good for me, I guess I'll get DKCR
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. It's between Game & Wario and DKCR3D for me. The former seems really underwhelming, but I've been curious and free is the right price for that. The latter is kinda dumb considering I have the original on the Wii already.

I have everything else I'm interested in on that list already, many by way of Club Nintendo coins!

8. this round of Club Nintendo is brought to you by the words "underwhelming" and "dumb"

9. Seriously, why the fuck can't we even get a taste of the good shit that Japan gets as regular rewards. I'd be all over that plush Yoshi right now.

10. You know what would have been awesome and relatively cheap? The GameCube ->Wii U controller adapter with some kind of exclusive decal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids