Page 465 of 537 FirstFirst ... 451461463464465466467469479 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5369

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

I unlocked 200.6% of Chux's mom after flipping her over.
    We always knew she was a miserable pile of secrets!

2. If I remember correctly, it was Jeremy Parish that coined the term "Metrovania". How that became part of popular gaming lexicon is anyone's guess.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    We always knew she was a miserable pile of secrets!
    She's a creature of chaos.

Take Richter and leave this place. I'LL FINISH THIS.

4. What is a mom?
    A miserable pool of secretions!

5. A friend of mine had a get-together at his place last night and asked me to bring my Wii U and Mario Kart 8. Lots of comments like "I didn't know Nintendo games looked this good" and "If I knew about this I'd already have a Wii U." Some of these people didn't know the Wii U was a thing. Also, everyone chose the Pro controller over the tablet and/or remote.

Nintendo has a big problem, and it's not necessarily their product.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. It's your 30 year old friends who think they're too cool for Nintendo.

Doesn't sound like Nintendo's problem TBH, they're not the target audience.

7. nah, the naming issue was a shot in the foot that they never recovered from. People are easily confused, you have to account for that. Should've named it "Wuu". just kidding. Nintendo U would've made sense... 30-somethings with children seems to be the target audience.
    Donk

8. The Wii U is probably the happiest I've ever been with a post Playstation gaming console, Xbox 360 was close.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    The Wii U is probably the happiest I've ever been with a post Playstation gaming console, Xbox 360 was close.
    It's really stinking good.

I also feel this way.