Page 497 of 537 FirstFirst ... 483493495496497498499501511 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5369

Thread: Official Wii U Thread

1. Yeah, I was fine until I bought SMG2, Punch-Out!! and MPT. Now I've got my flash drive hooked up.

I still can't believe how much of a fucking BARGAIN MPT is at $10. It's retarded.

2. I was able to download Metroid Prime Trilogy on the usb flash drive I've been using as a temporary measure, and I ordered an external hard drive (and y cable to connect it to the Wii U) yesterday.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    If you caught the reference there, yes it was intentional, and now you're thinking about it.
    Good thing you pointed that out. No way anyone would've otherwise caught such a subtle reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I still can't believe how much of a fucking BARGAIN MPT is at $10. It's retarded.
    Seriously. Is there a way for to me to buy it for my account without owning a Wii U yet, or will I just have to pay full price later on?

4. I believe you can buy it from the website and it will give you a code.

5. If not full price for it is only going to be 20 bucks, which is still a damn steal for MPT.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Yeah, $20 is still good so I'm not too worried. I'll see if I can't get a code from them and hide it somewhere until the day I finally get one of these.

7. Here's the Metroid Prime Trilogy page on Nintendo.com where you can order the code, for anyone looking for it.

8. I understand the excitement over an improved version of Prime 1, because that's one of the best 3D games of all time, but do people really like Prime 2 and 3 enough to go through them again?

Prime 2 was incredibly dull and tedious when it originally came out on GameCube. I stopped caring about that game and just gave up like three or four hours in.

Prime 3 I never played because Wii.

9. 3 was good
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. I don't think I got past messing with the Wii-Mote ship controls at the start, but that was pretty fun anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!