Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TNL Music Club Week #10: Randy Newman - Good Old Boys

I like Guilty. And Kingfish.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Dude... this Faust album is fucking intense. Thank you.

3. I have played Rednecks for five people so far and every one of them gets a funny confused and slightly offended look on their face when he says nigger.

It's pretty interesting to see reactions to this, all of them were expecting Toy Story and instead they got real shit.

4. Yeah, it's a song that's definitely designed to make people, especially northern lefties, feel uncomfortable before assassinating the hypocrisy of their own tacit support of a racist institution. It really couldn't have been the same song without the language.

5. Faust was a very intense morning at work haha I tossed it on while i worked, and caught myself just sitting there listening without working at all.... Also, Rednecks was not what i expected when i decided to play it during laundry and was thinking "I wonder if my 'straight from china' roommate gets this lol

Thanks for the good music! (I also got "*gasp* thats the Toy Story guy!" a few times haha)
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers