Thread: TNL Movie Club- The Eiger Sanction

1. TNL Movie Club- The Eiger Sanction

from IMDB.com:
    "Jonathan Hemlock is an Art teacher and collector who finances his hobby by performing the odd sanction (assassination) for an obscure government bureau. He is forced to take a case where he must find out which of the members of a mountain climbing team is the Russian killer he has been given as a target by joining an expedition to climb the treacherous Eiger."

This stars and was directed by Clint Eastwood. A buddy recently gave it to me for my birthday and I was surprised that there was a Clint film I had never heard of before.
    As I watched it, it reminded me of how much movies have changed over the years. Parts of this film push towards the Exploitation side of genre film, and there's a lot of dialog that you just wouldn't hear in a modern film.
    The fights scenes are kinda hokey looking, but bear with it, I think it's a great movie.

2. Nice pick, I've never heard of this.

3. Great movie. I'm a big Clint Eastwood fan.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. "Why, that's mighty white of ya."

5. You all suck.

6. I've been away .

7. Finally watched this, I had it for like a month. Clint is the man. That's a pretty good summary.

8. For all you faggots who didn't bother watching this, it's on IW now. Watch it, your balls will double in size.

9. It's a great movie.