Page 1 of 30 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Generations

Sonic Sonic Generations

Sonic's corpse has been dug up and bedded by the hacks at 21st Century Sega once again:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....id=23050342417

At least Sonic is getting some for his would-be 20th birthday.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 14 Apr 2011 at 10:48 AM.

2. Kinect only please so I can flail my arms to make a hedgehog run.

Yes! Exactly.

4. Well I like the throwback Sonic model, anyway. I don't know that there's much we can say beyond that from this teaser.

5. I just assumed that was Sonic's child... I haven't really played a Sonic game since Adventure DX, so I'll wait to see (a lot) more before I even begin to form an opinion on this one.

Yikes. Postmortem impregnation of a male mammal. Sega is gross.

7. Turns out Sonic CD was actually the time traveling exploits of Sonic and Princess Elise's son. He's finally caught up to his dad which is what paves the way for this two-player game, seeking to draw inspiration from partner based games like Gears of War while maintaining the family atmosphere by letting Sonic and Sonico bond together. This is actually a planned trilogy, where the next game will be about Sonico's teenage years of joining a gang - thus paving the way for new sidekicks to play as - and then culminating in a game about all them finding out who they really are inside while challenging Shadow and his son, Shadowloo.

Nicely done. As the Hedgehog Turns

9. That actually sounds pretty great.

10. No it doesn't.