Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1626282930

Thread: Sonic Generations

1. It's my favorite 3D console game I think. Da Blob 2 looks surprisingly awesome in 3D also.

Also, my little girl loved watching me blast through the first couple of stages.

Frankly, I'm surprised. What little I've played of this has been really good.

3. See, here's the thing:

The early levels are tributes to the early days of Sonic. The later levels are tributes to the more recent days of Sonic. You know where this is going, don't you?

4. Tried out the 3d and it really is great. I also unlocked the song Sonic Boom and can use it in any level I want. Nice. Unlocked the original Sonic genesis game too. I would have tried this game a long time ago if I knew it had all this fan service.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    See, here's the thing:

The early levels are tributes to the early days of Sonic. The later levels are tributes to the more recent days of Sonic. You know where this is going, don't you?
    Let me enjoy it while it lasts

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    You know where this is going, don't you?
    Big the Cat and fishing levels?

7. I got up to a certain point (Sonic Unleashed/Sonic Colors) levels and just stopped playing.

Not so much out of dislike for the game and those levels but I had a lot on my plate and it does have a bunch of collectibles but I'll hopefully get back to it soon.

8. Thankfully those levels towards the end only pay tribute to the setting and themes of later Sonic games, not the tedium and frustration!

I liked the Sonic Colors levels.

Good to know. I'm wondering if I'm going to get lost eventually as I haven't played any of the main Sonics after SA2.