Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Phonetography - Cell Phone Cameras Only

1. It's something like this. Can probably find it cheaper if you look. The top screws off to make macro shots instead of wide angle shots. Basically, you can hold the lens right up next to something and get focus.

Here's another link, pretty much identical product. Looks like the adhesive ring that goes onto the phone (to create a magnetic surface for the lens attachment) will cover up the flash on an iPhone 4. I was just holding the lens against the iPhone's camera when I took the picture of my jeans.
    Last edited by MarkRyan; 01 May 2011 at 05:28 PM.

Radical. Pretty sure I'm gonna blow $40 on that one in the first link.

Is there a service that will convert your old analog joints to digital? I have some awesome old large format cameras I'd love to be able to use again.

If there isn't one of those, there fucking should be. You could charge whatever the fuck you wanted, and hipsters would buy it. I certainly would.

3. Click for full size

My biohazard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	353 
Size:	327.1 KB 
ID:	61386  

4. Ear drainage?

It was a three dog morning today and the picture came out good.

Name:	couchin.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	61403  

5. Rad picture again.

The biohazard was a culture of pus from a staph infection in my knee.

6. I love this thread!

I'm a heavy user of photo apps on my iPhone too. I mainly use Camera+, picplz and ToonPaint.

I prefer picplz over instagram because it doesn't force you to crop to square, and it shares to Dropbox (both filtered and unfiltered versions of your photo) so I always have my photos on all my devices and computers.

Here's a few, taken in Camera+ and then run through picplz (I kind of love their Russian Toy Camera filter).

I haven't used Hipstamatic in a long, long time. Might reinstall it tonight after seeing some of these shots

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	61416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	61417   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	61418  
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

7. Very nice shots, that sunset is awesome.

8. That was taken in Camera+, applied it's 'Clarity' filter, then pushed through picplz with it's Russian Toy Camera for the dramatic black edges. I have the HD copy as my desktop wallpaper at work
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

9. Seatown on a rainy day as viewed through the front glass of '68 Power Wagon.

Name:	seatown.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	61424