Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 212141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Phonetography - Cell Phone Cameras Only

1. Both very awesome. Is that skyline stitched together or just one frame?

2. That's 5 photos stitched together using Auto-Stitch Panorama (fantastic app, btw), then pushed through picplz's instant film filter for the green hue.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

Is autostitch as hilarious as 360 panorama?

4. 360 Panorama is pretty good, provided 1) you've got plenty of lighting and 2) you don't bother to fill the vertical space. Here's a picture of San Francisco's coast on the morning after the Japanese earthquake. No tsunami.

Mine only creates Escheresque nightmare images from hell. It's kind of awesome for that, actually. There is a thread for that app somewhere around here.

6. You've got an iPhone Slow though, right? I saw your pictures, I'm pretty sure you could avoid those with my rules above (you can make solid low-light photos with a steady, slow hand). Though having a slower processor probably makes it harder.

It's a lot more about the image just spinning wildly I think. And yeah... 3GS up in this bitch. I'm gonna go outside into the bright, bright sun and give it another try in a little bit.

Btw... I LOVE those crazy pod cars in your shot.

Saw Guitar Wolf in NYC Friday night:

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0312.JPG 
Views:	335 
Size:	376.9 KB 
ID:	61674  

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0310.JPG 
Views:	370 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	61675