Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Phonetography - Cell Phone Cameras Only

1. Super fartsy. We're taking it to the next level.

It's to make up for my last (awesome) Guitar Wolf shot that that guy who is definitely NOT Doc Holiday got all art school about.

3. BTW, Hipstamatic updated with a free lens and added another $.99 pack. Very '80s/rollerskates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo May 15, 1 14 16 PM.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	375.4 KB 
ID:	61676  
    Last edited by MarkRyan; 20 May 2011 at 12:08 AM.

Brb purchasing now.

Push notifications for limited time downloads also. Awesome.

6. I wish you could push existing photos from your camera roll through hipstamatic (I couldn't work out how to do it). I prefer taking my shots in Camera+.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

You can't. The whole point is not knowing what's coming out of your "camera"
    Being able to try out different filter combos and deciding what you like kills the fun.

Same company makes a "darkroom" app if you want to be a faggot about it. There is also a program out there called Photoshop.

8. My problem is that as a camera app, it sucks.

Will try Darkroom app in-between sucking cocks.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

Protip: You can suck a dick whilst rendering!

10. And people complain about iPhone multi-tasking!

Oh, re: Auto-stitch panorama, it actually stitches individual photos together (from the camera roll), and works like a charm on the 3GS.
    ABOUT ME.