Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Phonetography - Cell Phone Cameras Only

1. Meh, I stick it here because it's not a picture of me.

You should stick it up your ass instead.

3. Sorry for posting without being someone's butt buddy.

Or is the problem that I didn't enhance my pic with the artistry of a random filter generator?
    Last edited by Uriel; 14 Apr 2011 at 02:30 PM.

A photo thread in Artist Block does not mean "post pics of that totally sweet skull your buddy stole"

imo of course.

5. A.) It's vodka
    B.) Don't get so butthurt over something so trivial and open to interpretation. This thread is just for "photos taken/edited solely with a cell phone".

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Click for full size
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Click for full size
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto Man View Post
    Click for full size
    I see no difference.

7. Pa gets a pass, because that motherfucker has so much soul, it's hard to snap a photo of him without being poetic.

You'll notice that both pineapple, and myself got shit for those photos too.

9. So, I guess it's not just the moment, but how you capture it. Proto Man's photo should tell the story of how his buddy stole the vodka without him having to tell it. He should have taken it while the dude was running out the door and such. Not later, while he's posing.

Pa's, on the other hand, is framed nicely with lots of rectangles and you can see his wizard energy blasting cosmic rays back into the sky!
    Last edited by Zac; 14 Apr 2011 at 03:14 PM.

10. Maybe you should post an amazingly composed cellphone picture and show everyone how it's done.