Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL NYC Meetup - Saturday, 4/30/2011

1. TNL NYC Meetup - Saturday, 4/30/2011

My job and stay at Singapore was unexpectedly cut short, so I'm traveling back to the States on the last week of April. Since I'll be in town, it would be nice to catch up with some TNL NYC folks.

Let's meet on Saturday, April 30th. Time and place will be announced soon, and I'm open to suggestions and up for doing anything.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

Zero chance I will be able to come.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. I can try.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. I almost could have made this! I'm going to NYC on vacation next week between the 19th to 22nd with the girlfriend. Would have been cool to meet. Of course any other TNLers are welcome to give a hey and point me to some good ass food. ASS FOOD.

5. I doubt I'll make this in such short notice. I have a tournament coming up and I leave for Europe the week after. Cash is sparse in these here parts!

Rocca, I can say hi to you if you're going to be in mid-town/Times Square.

I'll show you some ass food.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I doubt I'll make this in such short notice. I have a tournament coming up and I leave for Europe the week after. Cash is sparse in these here parts!
    Which tournament? Are you playing both MvC3 and SS4, or just MvC3?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

8. There's a tournament on the 23rd at SOS Gamers for March of Dimes and I have one that Wednesday as well. These are all MvC3. I don't play SSF4.

9. I might be able to drop by. Been a crazy hectic 4 months.

10. Is that why I haven't seen you since I bought the HDD?