Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Planet of the Apes

1. Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Of the of the of the.

I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. The Apes movie Tim Burton made was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

3. MEH

4. This trailer is awful. An ape super-leaping and taking out a helicopter? LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. like every planet of the apes movie, it needs way more breakdancing dr zaius

6. I sat through the horrible Burton remake, I'll sit through this one as well. My expectations have been set very low.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. It's kind of funny that a single 1 minute skit in an otherwise mediocre episode of The Simpsons is better than everything else ever done with this franchise combined.

8. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    The Apes movie Tim Burton made was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
    BRING ME THE SPACEMAN!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    It's kind of funny that a single 1 minute skit in an otherwise mediocre episode of The Simpsons is better than everything else ever done with this franchise combined.
    The original and the first sequel were good. Everything after that was a bunch of butt nuggets.