Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Has Video Game Addiction Ever Caused a Partner or Friend To Dump You?

1. He has no choice but to care! They just shove dildos up his chute because they care afterall.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    So because you're used to it you don't care?
    I care. They just assume I don't care. A lot of people act like bitches becuase they want attention. Or for you to react strongly and prove what a special snow flake they are. Or for you to leave in a huff.

But I don't react the way most people would because I grew up around that kind of behavior. As a child, the typical reactions to bitchy behavior would have just got me into more trouble. So I react differently from other people. I might ignore it, or find something else to do. Or something else. But it would have been something that would have gotten me out of trouble as a child, not as an adult.

So because I do not react the way they want they think "oh he isn't reacting because he doesn't care about me. If he cared about me he would do all this stuff" or "God, he is such a pussy, if he was manlier he would tell me what for."

They don't stop to think that maybe I'm plenty loving or manly, I've just been trained to not deal with those situations in the normal way.

BUT all of this could be solved if I just stopped dating bitchy women that tried to coax responses out by behaving badly.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 19 Apr 2011 at 07:25 PM.