Page 1 of 20 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: In Soviet Russia Mega Man Legends cancels YOU.

1. Megaman In Soviet Russia Mega Man Legends cancels YOU.

So now that this is almost for sure happening, we need a thread.
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom

It took 10 years, Inafune left Capcom shortly after it was announced, and then after MMUniverse was cancelled it dropped off the radar for a little while. But here it is, and you'll get to play it pretty soon! Well, you'll get to play the prototype anyway.
    The demo/prototype/first chapter or whatever they choose to call it is going to debut with the 3DS store. It will involve a new character, Barrett, and from the looks of it he'll be collecting parts for Roll to finish the rocket to save Megaman.

The character models are looking nice! New girl is super cute.

MMLegends was a clunky and flawed game that still managed to be great in all the right places. MMLegends 2 was a drastically less clunky game that had huge unnecessary flaws, like the underwater dungeon, stupid unnecessary extra characters, and that awful S-rank test. Still, it managed to expand the world quite a bit and it's one of the few Playstation games that still looks good today.
    The team developing Legends 3 is really going out of their way to appeal to the fans of the original games, so let's hope it's good even without Inafune!
    Last edited by Finch; 22 Apr 2011 at 05:11 AM. Reason: pictures pictures
    Donk

2. Pics are broken.

I <3 MML. Few other things can give my black heart that sense of whimsy and adventure. Even as a teen I knew it was a mess but I still loved it. Not #2 so much.
    Last edited by Uriel; 22 Apr 2011 at 05:11 AM.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

3. Weird. What's up with attachments not working?
    Donk

ohmygawd

Now I have to make the time to finish part 2 before this comes out >_<
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I was wondering if you had beaten that S-rank license test. I thought if anyone could beat it, it'd be Mzo.
    Donk

6. I never played these games much until recently. I played a bit of the first but the horrendous graphics and general lack of Mega Man-ness turned me off. Now I'm giving them another shot and having more fun.

7. I LOVE this.

I never played the first two... sadly. :/

I'd really like for them to release these on PSN or some comparable service.

8. YES OH GOD YES

9. haha that new guy has problems with his dad. loser. yeah, this looks nice. i think there's voting going on for mega mans new design? i mean...it's just slight alterations between the 3 choices. i like the 3rd one.

hahaha! i just noticed the back of the 3rd ones design has some kind of poop pack.

10. The 3rd one? Fuck you.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322