Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51517181920 LastLast

Thread: In Soviet Russia Mega Man Legends cancels YOU.

1. His early Mega Man stuff was okay when Mega was still short & chunky, but the evolution where his limbs kept getting skinnier and his legs/gauntlets become enormous was gross.

It just really chaps my hide that late-Inafune Megaman was Capcom's go-to style guide for MvC/merchandising/whatever, even after the artist for 8/Rockman & Forte/1-6 PSX remakes came around and did his thing way better.

But yeah I'll give you that I liked his BOF1 concept stuff better than what it turned into.

2. Nintendo is going to re-announce this tomorrow with Mother 3 Wii U that looks like clay and Bound High and Dragon Hopper on 3DS Virtual Boy Virtual Console

if i die in my sleep i'll never know it's not true
    Donk

3. I think that's going to be announced after a SEGA rep jumps onto the stage and announces the Dreamcast 2.

4. So Comcept is teasing an announcement this weekend and dropping the word "Legend" an awful lot. I don't know if this is a game or an anime or what, but...

5. Mega Man Legend Battle Network

6. Mega Man X7: Legendary Edition

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    So Comcept is teasing an announcement this weekend and dropping the word "Legend" an awful lot. I don't know if this is a game or an anime or what, but...

It's also a push of the return key away from being called

RE
    DASH

(like Rockman DASH)

and has some other stuff that make me wonder if they're just seeing how close they can get without being sued or they have a deal.
    like the emblem on that Probably Not Tron's pink dress sure looking exactly like the one on Tron's pink dress
    and the gun saying "BONE COMPANY"
    and that thing that's just a reaverbot and they're not even trying to hide it

i'm not getting too excited until we see what it is ha ha just kidding but don't worry i'm getting ready to get mad and be super defensive of it no matter what it is
    Donk

8. and of course that guy being Tiesel with a goatee
    Donk

9. "Some legends herald greatness, only to lose their way." So yeah, Megaman Legends 3 in a brand new skin. Nice!