Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 616181920

Thread: In Soviet Russia Mega Man Legends cancels YOU.

what are they looking at, a little boy?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I thought this got lost on the way to the moon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. it did, so something else is coming back in its place and it might even be for the better!

Maybe not, but i hope it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    what are they looking at, a little boy?
    mzo stop projecting
    Donk

4. So it's both an anime and a game

kickstarter, two separate ones.

and of course everyone was complaining immediately, but some people were complaining that it's too close to Mega Man Legends? Were you paying attention? I'd take all my money back from MN9 to give to this one because i don't care about new Mega Man games that aren't Mega Man, i just hooked up a hose to my bank account so this could happen.

Although i think they should've announced it after MN9 is released and they should've spaced them out, because i'd probably give more money to both that way. The reward levels are kind of dumb too, like $24 for the animation gets you a 5-minute SD download and the game as of yet, Windows PC only. Even though they hit with a wet thud i think they'll at least make their initial amount for both. It'll probably mean a short game and a very short animated episode, neither of which i'd even mind if they were well-made.
    As much as that "DURHUR HE"S A BUSINESBSMAN" image goes around, Inafune doesn't seem to be a very good business man, just a guy with awful opinions about the Japanese gaming market trying to be like the terrible west and a guy who tries to get money for project in a sometimes charming, sometimes just nonsensical way. Like maybe he needs a businessman. but i believe in this because i'll never not believe in mega man legends while i am still alive, no NO YOU DON"T FUCKING ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME OR MAKE SNARKY COMMENTS

And the staff is crazy, with more people who worked on Mega Man Legends than Mega Man Legends 3 actually had, plus Tom-Pon and Manami Matsumae.

also if this happens and it doesn't have any weird issues along the way, Uncle Inafune can be my uncle again, it's allowed
    Donk

I'm worried about the game being a prologue and not a full-fledged title.

I'm probably going minimum on this one.

6. Yeah, I think by setting the goals for less than a full game/movie they screwed themselves. I remember Shadow of the Eternals having a similar problem.

If they can make it past a stretch goal or two, you might see a big bump as people on the sidelines jump in, but that'll be hard with how they're tracking right now.