Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

1. The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

I will fuck the old out of you.

That clip is from the pilot but the same scene is in the first real episode, just with the final cast and so forth. Anyway:

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret is an American-British sitcom starring David Cross produced by IFC and RDF Television[1] about an American (Cross) who takes a job running the sales team selling the energy drink Thunder Muscle at the London branch of his company. He has no experience of British culture, knows nothing about sales, and has only one employee. The show was created and written by Cross and Shaun Pye.[2]

Each episode begins with a scene of Margaret appearing as the defendant in a British court, with various charges against him being read, then flashes back to portray the events leading to Margaret's arrest. The main events of the pilot take place two weeks before the trial and the first season takes place over one week, ending one week before the courtroom scene.
    First season is short but totally awesome and it got picked up for a second season. Anyone else watch this?

2. I saw some clips from the pilot at David Cross stand up show maybe two years ago, but I haven't seen the first season yet. It looked pretty funny.

3. Besides being very funny it's also teaching me a lot about England.

Did you know Steve Davis is basically the best Snooker player that ever lived?

4. I watched it when it was airing, yeah. This is a great show.

5. Loved it. Sucks that they had to switch out the guy that played Dave. The pilot was way better.

6. Where can you watch this? Netflix doesn't know what it is.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. I don't know of anywhere on the internet that has it right now, but if you have IFC it randomly plays.

Odds are good when the second season happens you'll be able to start finding it around.

8. You can probably just google "todd margaret s01e01 megaupload" or something and find them all, just like every television show ever.

9. No. I don't do the pirate thing.
    Boo, Hiss.