Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need advice/recommendations

Has become?

2. You love me and you know it. I am not fooled by your fronting.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Bumping this thread because I need advice from TNL.

I have some stuff in storage (5" x 8" room) in Redmond, WA that I want to bring to CA. I'm not thrilled about renting a truck and driving sixteen hours, so I'm looking into either hiring movers or using a portable storage service like this one. What has been your experience with either service when it comes to long distance moving and how much did it cost?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

In before Yeller and company tell you to throw all your stuff away.

I normally just borrow a truck and/or trailer. There is no short supply of either in MS.

16 hours away? Any chance you could catch a quick flight to WA and not have to drive the truck down there from CA?

EDIT: One moving tip. Use priority mail boxes to move. They're free and just the right size for many things. The large ones are great for books. Because they hold just enough printed material that anyone can move them. Which is another tip. Paper gets heavy. Don't put a lot of printed material in large boxes. It will get heavier than bricks.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 02 Sep 2011 at 06:57 AM.

5. You heard it here folks, paper is heavier than bricks.

Well, in all fairness... he didn't say how many bricks.

today we learn that Dave doesn't own any books

what a dull man

I like that you're pretty much posting to TNL and your blog at the exact same time these days.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    today we learn that Dave doesn't own any books

what a dull man
    I carry boxes of paper around quite often. A box of bricks is heavier.

you know what I mean, you difficult faggot