Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need advice/recommendations

1. Question Need advice/recommendations

Okay so myself and three or four friends of mine like metal, we are getting tired of burning cds for one another when we want someone to check out a band or album, so I've been looking for a place online where we could all sharing one account (just having access to the username/password) upload a few albums at a time and have access to download them.

So far I've tried sendspace and its slow as hell in the uploading department, kinda sucks. Soulseek isn't a great option either, two of the ppl are on macs and besides we'd like to have access to the stuff even if the sharer isn't online.

Are there any free, ad-free (or at least not as many ads) websites that one could do such a thing? I know the music club here does something like this - what do you guys use? Searching google for it just provides me with too much bs, I need trusted advice. Naturally I choose TNL's miscreants.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

2. Dropbox. TNL uses it for the Music Club.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Seconded. Give me your email, and I'll send you a referral link that'll get both of us more space for free.

4. Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

5. downloading this program now
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

gg signing up before I could send you the link, dumbfuck.

7. I approve of fucking you over.

I approve of fucking your mother.

I bet razor's mother is pretty hot. Probably has one of those nice round asses. The kind you want to lose your hands in.

10. In?
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.